<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There ain't but one phrase to describe Michael Moore........"REAL DUMBASS" </div></div>
agreed
There ain't but one phrase to describe Michael Moore........"REAL DUMBASS"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There ain't but one phrase to describe Michael Moore........"REAL DUMBASS" </div></div>
agreed
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Healthcare should be a right and everybody should have...its not the same thing as a house or car so that argument holds nothing with me...its ppl and we are suppose to be the greatest country in the world and thats not showing it by letting ppl die and suffer when they could easily be cured or helped...I dont really give a damn if ppl dont agree with that, IMO its right
Do you think it is any different than free (actually highly taxed) healthcare? In those places it takes 8 months or so, to have an EMERGENCY surgery.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think it is any different than free (actually highly taxed) healthcare? In those places it takes 8 months or so, to have an EMERGENCY surgery. </div></div>
what do you mean?....and do you know that for a fact? I have several relatives that live in Montreal and they say the healthcare is perfect and not the waiting like most believe
I mean it takes a long time for actual healthcare to happen according to most reports. Sometimes taking 6-8 months for heart bypasses and such that need to be done in a matter of 1-2 weeks for the patient. Stuff like that.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think it is any different than free (actually highly taxed) healthcare? In those places it takes 8 months or so, to have an EMERGENCY surgery. </div></div>
what do you mean?....and do you know that for a fact? I have several relatives that live in Montreal and they say the healthcare is perfect and not the waiting like most believe </div></div>
ask them how much they pay for things like gas
ask them about their taxes or whatever the hell they call them up there
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
gas is about a buck 15 up there now and thats high for them
they do have high taxes...i think its 14% on items over 5 bucks...if you were to look at it, its a pretty good deal...they never have to pay for any prescriptions, doc visits or surgery unless its cosmetic...there can sometimes be long waits for NON-EMERGENCY things like a hip replacement...you may have to wait a while but you wouldnt have $100,000 hospital bill
All these are true statements, but Michael Moore is still a D-U-M-B A-S-S!!!!
Some of his points of view are strange, but he has a pretty easy job. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks